Tuesday 10 March 2015

Prepping for the timed assessment

To prepare myself for the timed assessment that is inspired by the Anna Sui ready-to-wear catwalk show I have created two mood boards that show hair and makeup inspiration for each design. For colour themes of both of these mood boards I have taken inspiration from Anna Sui's mood board on Pinterest. Pictures form her mood board are taken from paintings and drawing which are often using blue, green and oranges tones. I have included these colours in my designs because of this. the ready-to-wear catwalk show was also heavily inspired by the 70's therefore I have images of fashionable hair and makeup styles during this time. Viking style was also inspiration for the catwalk show, I would like to show this through hair styles for each of these designs.

First mood board 



Second mood board



No comments:

Post a Comment