This makeup design is inspired by the glossy lids which is a spring makeup trend in 2015. I would use very opaque shade of brown to add gloss onto the lids, the lips would have a warm/nude colour with a matt finish with wrmth on the face. The base makeup would be very natural and I wouldn't add too much definition to the brows.
- Satin primer and foundation matching skin tone, Dermacolour pallet to cover any blemishes or spots
- Brown Barry M dazzle dust mixed with dare to bare sheer lip gloss
- Illamasqua Disobey blusher
- Clinque up-lighting to highlight cheek bones
- Supracolour for lips, mix yellow and purple to create brown then mixed with white and red to create a rouge colour.
- Clinqe cream shaper to outline lips and blend into the rest of the colour.
- MAC brown pencil to define the brows.