My favourite products from this collection that has inspired the design ideas for my Spring look were the rose cheek colour and the lipstick as it has a cheer finish. These are the main focus points of the makeup design.
In a practical makeup lesson we were asked to prepare a day time look for our chosen brand. Below are a few images of inspiration for my test shoot for my Anna Sui day time look design.
I want the makeup to be very soft and natural. I want the skin to look healthy with a natural glow, with natural blush to the cheeks and soft pink eye shadow applied to the lids with a brushing of mascara and enhancing of the brows. I will use gentle products to high light and contour the face, however I don't want the face to look overly sculpted.
List of products used to create this look:
- Body shop vitamin C cream
- Foundation and concealer
- Translucent powder
- Clinque up lighting to contour cheekbones
- Bodyshop highlighter on brow bone, under eyes/top of cheek bones
- Inglot frost eye shadow - all over lids
- Brown eye shadow in brows to enhance brow shape
- Illamasqua tremble blush applied to cheeks
- Illamasqua promise cream blush product onto lips
- Vaseline over top of pink cream product on lips
- Illamasqua intrigue mixed with bodyshop highlighter on brow bone, down the nose and on cupids bow
- Illamasqua bronzing duo to contour cheekbones & sides of nose
For the final shoot I would like to use a more natural base, maybe with elements of the models natural skin showing through the foundation. I would keep the eye brows natural looking with a bit of powder colour brushed through them to enhance them slightly.
(no date k). [ONLINE DIGITAL IMAGE] Available at: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/44/14/64/441464caa2d3ef4ad5642d96746f37c2.jpg (Accessed: 23 February 2015).(no date k). [ONLINE DIGITAL IMAGE] Available at: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/41/f5/9a/41f59ad10513bd313f0d4e996b7e950f.jpg (Accessed: 23 February 2015).
[ONLINE DIGITAL IMAGE] Available at: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/f3/77/82/f37782caef2146f73277a9cb150ef4b0.jpg (Accessed: 23 February 2015).